Evan Tereszcuk stole $16,500 from my company
Update added by user May 31, 2012
It is now May 31st and we still have not received anything from this guy.I have seen him now refering to himself as \" Evan Alexander \".
We have gone to the FBI and gave them all of his information and they are currently looking into this for us.
If you have been scammed by this guy please contact the FBI and go to www.ic3.gov and submit your information.The more people who come forward the sooner he will be charged.
Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2012
Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software.Having worked with him on other software I believed him.
We paid him over $16,000 for this product. Day after day went by and he kept saying the software and server would be in our office very soon. Everything he said was a lie. He promised we would be up and running in no time.
Once we caught on to this and demanded our money back he told us he would have to get it back from the software company. However, after contacting the software company they do not even know who Evan Tereszcuk is. Needless to say after 3 months of trying to get my money back we are still left empty handed. This man lied, cheated, and stole from us.
DO NOT do business with Evan A Tereszcuk. He resides in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Aparently this is nothing new for Evan, from what I am learning from other companies he has worked with he has done this many times. If you are thinking of hiring Evan Tereszcuk for anything please reconsider.
Evan Tereszcuk stole my money and is a theif. You have been warned.
I am hoping anyone else he tries to scam will see this and run like *** from this guy.I don't know how people like this can sleep at night.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "Do NOT buy ammo from Gander Mtn. They are over charging big time on 5.56/ .223 ammunition. They are selling 1,000rd boxes of Federal .223 for $499.99. That's 50 cents..."
- "I purchased a new Jetta in June 2013 and haven't been able to drive it for more than 5 months. I am sitting in my apartment as I have..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."